Welcome to Our Practice
Langbank Medical Centre strives to deliver safe, high quality compassionate patient care to all our patients and the community at large.
The surgery is a long established General Practice providing a quality family doctor service for our patients in the Norris Green area. We are committed to working in a supportive and courteous manner in partnership with our patients.
Staying true to our slogan 'Caring for the community' we aim to go above and beyond for our patients. The foundations of our practice are built on four corner stone - Kind and hard working staff, community collaboration, high quality patient care and mutual respect.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality health care available to all our patients, with a well-trained and highly motivated primary health care team.
Our Core Values:
- Patients - Putting patients at the heart of every we do
- Quality - Providing the highest standard of care and treatment
- Ethical - Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Compassion - Caring about our patients
- Staff - The practice team is dedicated to teaching, training and professional development
The local NHS has made it easier for people in Liverpool to book their own Covid-19 vaccination appointments, with an expanded list of local venues now appearing on the national NHS booking system.Read More
The local NHS is reminding people that they can still access urgent care over the Bank Holiday weekend at any time – including on Bank Holiday Monday (3 May) when GP practices will be closed.Read More